Monday, January 21, 2008

Homework for Tuesday, Jan 22

Today, we took up the test. If you didn't pass (i.e., <60%), send me an e-mail explaining the reason you think you didn't pass (e.g., I wasn't able to understand the lecture; I didn't know how to answer the questions; I didn't study; my answers were too short; I knew what the answer was, but I couldn't write it; etc.). Also, tell me what you plan is to pass the next exam. I would recommend that you rewrite the test at home and hand it in to me so that I can tell you how to improve.

We also discussed the research project. If you need help with it, please let me know soon.

Finally, tomorrow, you have a test on the first half of the vocabulary list, and we'll be doing our second set of graded reader discussions. Please, come prepared with a good idea of what you'd like to talk about.

2 comments:

~ $am ~ said...

hell Bret, how r u doing? this is Sam i want to send you an email but i don't know your email so what is email addres please? goodluck to everyone on tomorrow's quiz =)

~ $am ~ said...

helloo***