Monday, May 14, 2007

about homework....

Brett, i think our homework is really too much; moreover, they seems really strange, I mean they are all extremely hard...much + hard, i feel like the time is not enough.
Because I get an IELTS test in July, so I have to prepare it during Level 6, but now I even don't have time for my IELTS test preparation. In order to prepare my IELTS test, every day I have to go to bed nearly 3 o'clock. Therefore, even though our class changed to 11:00, I still can't go to school on time, cause I really can't let myself get up early. To be frank, nowadays I can't concentrate on my class, I have less and less energy for my class, everyday I'm too tired to listen to your lecture carefully, and I feel I hate class more and more, I can't enjoy studying like before, I think homework is the biggest problem. I suggest that you can give us some flexible homework, something not so hard. If possible, we can just do some of our homework in class, for example, we can do listening in class, it probably will make our class more interesting. I hope that you will considerate about my opinion. Thanks
Girl

13 comments:

oleg said...

Nothing to add. I agree..........

Girl said...

moreover, i don't think the more homework we do, the faster we'll learn english. I think the more we enjoy studying, the faster we'll learn. don't you think so?

oleg said...

Girl how could you guess my thoughts.....

Girl said...

oh, shut up.you are so bad...

Unknown said...

Girl!! what up !! what happened with you???
why did you mention like that ....
I think that's just your problem.
I like homework that is given by Brett. Brett homework is really good for me and us.

Girl said...

i think study is depend on our own initiative, if you like, you can just do it by yourself, you'll learn better, that's why i suggest Brett to give us flexible homework. you can either do or not.

Girl said...

study is just our own business...once we enjoy studying, we do will find our own way to learn better, homework is just a kind of practice from teacher. if we really treat our study carefully, we will look for materials to help our study by ourselves. i mean it depend on our self-conscious.

woo-jeong said...

Hi girl.
It's woo-jeong.

I just want to say...
have you talked with brett? i mean face to face.. i think you'd better to talk to brett first, not in bolg. It seems you've have a problem like IELTS exam in July. however, i dont want to say it.. To be honestly.. it's your problem.. it's not our problem. you have a exam in July becasue you wanna do that right? that's your decision. And also, you don't really think about other students who might like homework. Even though it's hard to do it, it helps students a lot. i don't think it's good idea that we can do our homework in class becasue we have a lot to learn in class and out of class. sometimes that make us crazy but it's really working. you know what i mean?
didn't you think about Brett he might have a lot to do more than us ,but he likes to give us homework a lot. why? becasue he cares about you, students, and he wants us to learn more and more.
actually i don't like homework either ,but i don't want to complain like that. If i were you i would talk to Brett first. Then he might give me less homework than others or not. how do you think? don't misunderstand what im just saying.
And, someday i might complain about our homework instead of you. *^^* see you girl. don't hate me ~~

oleg said...

Guys I like your debate. I think if somebody has the problem he can mention it and share the problem with other people. We can accept it or not, but we should understand it. Jong, that's the answer on your question.

Girl said...

i said, flexible homework, brett should give us, but we can do or not, it should depend on our self-concsious. i mean not coercion

oleg said...

I'll say thanks to Brett tommorow that he gave us opportunity to communicate and debate in this "blog". I like that!!!

woo-jeong said...

Oleg...............see you tomorrow -0-//

Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.