Friday, May 11, 2007

Homework for Tuesday May 15

  1. Look at your notes from yesterday's homework (p. 98 & 99). Then put your notes away (DON'T LOOK AT THEM) and write down (paraphrase) the lecture's main ideas using full sentence format.
  2. Write a paragraph to explain graph B. Use the sample paragraph from p. 105 as an example.
  3. Read the blue textbook (FYI) p. 201-206 & make notes (is there any misleading or false information?)
  4. Listen to this teacher giving a homework assignment. Take careful notes and write down any questions you have about anything that isn't clear. (You don't actually have to do everything he says; just take notes.)
Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you very much Brett for giving too much homework !!! ^^
Have a underful weekend!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh!! my god!!
I wrote wrong spell "underful"
sorry Brett "wonderful"

woo-jeong said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Jong ... i think you really enjoy doing this blog.. kkk

homework .......... -0- i dont know how can i start with my homework kk !!
anyway, have a good weekend everyone !!! *^^*

oleg said...

How can I have a good weekend if I always think about homework., rrrrrrrrr

Girl said...

i really don't like so much homework...to be frank, i am dying....

oleg said...

Girl completely agree with you. I don't like too.

Brett said...

Yeah, I like learning with no effort too. But it never seems to work for me. The more homework you do, the faster you'll learn English. If you'd rather spend another two months or so in EAP, you can just skip all your homework, though. :-)

oleg said...

Learning without efforts doesen't work for me too. So, Girl I don't agree with you:-)

Girl said...

..........oleg, you are so bad...