Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Time words

  1. I want to go to shopping today but prior to I have to go to school.
  2. I want to go to go shopping today but prior to (that, going, shopping) I have to go to school.
  3. When I back home, subsequently, I prepared dinner.
  4. When I go back home, subsequently, I prepared dinner.
  5. I have two classes today. Former is writing class and the latter is lab classes.
  6. I have two classes today. The former is writing class and the latter is lab classes.
  7. I will go to prior to cinema.
  8. I will go shopping prior to going to the cinema.
  9. Prior to doing homework, I usually eat some cookies.
  10. From the Swiss Challet and Mandarin restaurants, I prefer the latter.
  11. Prior to coming to Canada, I thought life would be easy there.
  12. Prior to writing TOEFL, I must go to a TOEFL class.
  13. The food fell on me and subsequently I went to wash myself.
  14. From these two dishes, I like the former.
  15. I came to my home. Subsequently, I prepared dinner.

No comments: